We offer a first-class independent education and wrap-around childcare in our safe, secure, happy and highly successful school:
- Small class sizes – all age groups
- Outstanding teaching staff
- The highest academic standards
- Excellent facilities, including iPads for every child
Prep School Fees 2019/20
£10,221 per annum payable in 3 termly payments of £3,407 (can be paid monthly, see below for details) or 12 monthly instalments via School Fees Plan (see below).
An all-inclusive 48 weeks per year, up to 55 hours per week – 7.30am to 6.15pm daily including:
- 37 core school weeks (including INSET days) + 11 weeks (optional) holiday club at no extra cost
- Breakfast, lunch and after-school snacks (a packed lunch and snacks would need to be provided for holiday club)
- Equates to £193 per week over 48 weeks.
- There is a sibling discount of 5% for the second child, 10% for third child, 15% for 4th child.
- We accept employers’ childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare funds.
- Nursery grants are payable up to and including the term in which the child reaches 5. These are currently £836 per term but is subject to change depending on London Borough of Redbridge.
Nursery Fees 2019/20
Termly fees £3,407* (*£2,571 – up £836 reduction applicable if parent declaration completed)
School Fees Plan
If you wish to pay monthly please contact School Fees Plan. If you sign up with this scheme in time for the funds to reach us at the beginning of term. Please check their website for their interest rates. If you any issues with your application, please call us on 0208 518 4050.