We offer a first-class independent education and wrap-around childcare in our safe, secure, happy and highly successful school:
- Small class sizes – all age groups
- Outstanding teaching staff
- The highest academic standards
- Specialist teaching in MFL, PE and music
- Excellent facilities, including iPads for every child
- Free after school activities each day for the children to participate in such as choir, Science Club and Maths Club
- Extra-curricular activities such as Speech and Drama, Ballet, Irish Dancing, Bollywood, STEM, Mandarin and football plus a wide selection of musical instrumental tuition are also available at an extra cost
Prep School Fees 2023/24
£11,499 per annum payable in 3 termly payments of £3,833 (can be paid monthly, see below for details) or 12 monthly instalments via School Fees Plan (see below).
- 7:30am to 6:30pm wraparound care i.e. Breakfast and After School clubs.
- Breakfast, lunch and after-school snacks.
- A sibling discount of 5% for the second child, 10% for third child, 15% for fourth child. This discount is applied after the Early Years funding has been deducted.
We accept payment via the Government’s Tax Free Childcare Scheme for Nursery fees and Breakfast and After School Club. See www.gov.uk for further info.
Early Years Funding is available for our nursery children. This is currently £931 per term but is subject to change (up or down) depending on London Borough of Redbridge. Upon confirmation of your eligibility to receive 30hrs funding an additional amount of £931 will also be deducted.
Nursery Fees 2023/24
Termly fees £2,902 - 3 termly payments = £8,706 per annum
(net of Universal Early Years Funding - available to all)
Termly fees £1,971 - 3 termly payments = £5,913 per annum
(net of Extended Early Years Funding - subject to eligibility)
Check your eligibility at www.gov.uk/30-hours-free-childcare.
|School Fees 2023-2024|
School Fees Plan
If you wish to pay monthly please contact School Fees Plan. If you sign up with this scheme in time for the funds to reach us at the beginning of term. Please check their website for their interest rates. If you any issues with your application, please call us on 0208 518 4050.